Quality Dog Boarding in King of Prussia, PA
Free Welcome Day of Play and Evaluation
for New Daycare Clients
The fun awaits. Enjoy your first day of play for free!
For staffing purposes, reservations are required. Free Day of Play subject to availability and cannot be combined with any other offers.
Daycare discount applies to first-time daycare customers only.
Or Fill Out Our Contact Form
Since 2003, Perfect Pooch has provided a loving and safe home-away-from-home for your pets. From the moment you and your dog walk in the door, we’re confident you’ll see why local veterinarians recommend us. Our passionate caregivers, sparkling clean facility, and homelike overnight amenities are just some of the reasons pet parents trust us to care for their furry family members when they’re away.
Call us today for lodging rates!
Just Like Home
Our climate-controlled overnight accommodations provide all the comforts of home in a loving atmosphere designed for canine happiness. Pet parents from Philadelphia, Delaware, Chester, and Montgomery Counties know when their pets stay at Perfect Pooch, they’re members of our family.
- Comfortable private accommodations for every dog
- Fresh water and clean surroundings
- Comprehensive wellness checks given by highly trained staff each day
- Our caregivers can’t wait to dote on your pet with lots of attention and belly rubs
- Relaxing environment with the soothing sounds of music
- Large, securely fenced outdoor play yards and climate-controlled indoor play areas
- Special care for puppies and seniors. Extra attention and special amenities help keep these sweet pets as happy and healthy as possible during their stay with us.
- Meals are served twice daily, and we’re happy to accommodate special diets. We recommend bringing your dog’s usual food, but we do provide a high-quality pet food for $1/cup.
Superior Safety & Wellness
At Perfect Pooch, we go above and beyond to ensure a healthy, safe experience for all our guests. We pride ourselves on our beautiful facility, impeccable level of care, and superior standards for cleaning and safety. Here are just some of the ways we do this:
Advanced cleaning system. We have an industry-leading cleaning system that operates all day, ensuring all areas of our facility are consistently sanitized with products created especially for use with pets.
Staff training. Staff members undergo a three-week mentoring and 90-day apprenticeship program to introduce them to our elevated levels of care and expectations. We provide ongoing education for our staff to keep them up to date on best practices and information.
Safety features. Our outdoor yards are surrounded by double fencing, secure gates, and 24/7 security systems to ensure the safest environment for all our guests.